Looking after what’s important
We know that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts, and we’re no different. It’s our people that make us what we are, and these people are great. It’s important to us that our colleagues know just how much they’re valued and respected by the agency itself. We’ve created an environment where people can go to senior leadership if they have an idea for a new service, tool, software or even a way that they think the agency could be run better, and actually feel listened to. All of our thoughts count, and all of our opinions matter.
Being in it together is a big part of life at Silverbean, and this runs right the way through to our work with our clients. We step in and take responsibility if we see a teammate struggling to hit a deadline, or offer help if they need to get to grips with something they haven’t done before. Starting at the ground up, this level of collaboration and teamwork makes us all part of a well-oiled machine, achieving great results that keep our clients, and us, happy.
Looking after our clients
We appreciate that our clients have enough to do, so the more of their headaches we can take away, so they can focus on doing a great job, the better. We do this through:
- A thorough and smooth onboarding process, driving action and impact from day one
- Complete transparency, so they can see as much or as little of the actions we are taking as they require
- Giving them confidence they are in safe hands with experts who will provide data to drive strategy and decisions
- An actionable feedback loop, so we can ensure expectations are being met and exceeded
- Giving them a bunch of lovely people to work with who will remember their birthday, have their back when they need something last minute and be there to assist with any challenges, even if they aren’t affiliate-related!
Healthy work/life balance
We know that our people do their best work when they are fresh, energetic and can balance their working hours with their life. We encourage hard work, but we also encourage sensible working hours.
We trust our colleagues to do the work, so why can’t people work from home when they want to? Or march to the beat of their own drum with fully flexible working? Well, they can. Being flexible with our approach to where and when we work gives our colleagues the opportunity to do the things they need to do outside of work at a time that’s convenient for them.
Is the 4pm screening of Fast and Furious 14 the only one with seats left? No problem.
Delivery driver with your weekly shop showing up between 11am-2pm? No problem.
By treating everyone with respect and trusting them to embody our values, we strike a perfect harmony between our home lives and our work lives.