App and Mobile Affiliate Partnerships
Customers are online more than ever before, and brands have a growing need for app affiliates to promote app downloads and campaigns. We help brands to deliver strong, smart and clearly considered app affiliate strategies.
We use the affiliate and partner mix to increase app downloads via app install campaigns, and drive in-app affiliate activation or conversions with our app activation campaigns. Not only that, we can also measure success based on various key performance indicators, including app installs, cost of sale, lifetime value and ongoing new customer/existing customer split.
The global opportunity with app affiliates
Just how can the affiliate and partner marketing channel support brands with app install, reactivation or conversion campaigns?
Brands generally approach the app channel with one of three objectives:
- Growing app downloads across Play Store, Apple etc.
- Shifting users to fulfill sign-up or conversion within an app rather than via desktop
- Diversifying marketing efforts in order to increase acquisition
In 2020, first-time installs broke a new record reaching almost 143 billion in Apple App Store and Google Play, a 24% increase in comparison with the previous year. AppsFlyer reviewed spend from May to June 2021 and found a staggering $3 billion was spent on app install ad spend.
Brands are increasingly looking to grow market share within the app market, increase retention or acquire new customers. So, it’s crucial to highlight how the affiliate and partner marketing channel can support this. There is a phenomenal amount of ad spend globally for app install and activation campaigns, which the affiliate and partner marketing channel can tap into.
Affiliate marketing can support app brands to drive app install, sign up or conversion campaigns with:
- Traditional affiliate publisher activations, using employee benefit, cashback, voucher, closed user groups and social publishers effectively to promote the app/ brand
- Influencer & Content Marketing to partner with strategic content or influencers to promote the benefits of the app and to educate the user
Brand to brand partnerships
to strategically align with another brand to support user benefits within an app or to drive new user acquisition.