CONTENT MARKETING CONSULTANT
We’re looking for a knowledgeable content marketer with experience of working in the search engine optimisation and digital marketing industry, in order to contribute heavily to the creativity and creation of key client content marketing.
The successful candidate will work with clients on designing, creating and implementing outstanding digital content strategies that will engage consumer audiences and will be combined with plans to engage readers whilst balancing the need for well-optimised content that increases the organic visibility within search engines.
- You will design and deliver outstanding content that has a measurable impact on the organic visibility of client’s websites from on-site copy and optimising metadata, to press releases and creative content used for our outreach strategies
- You will play a key role in the content creation process and will have hands-on responsibility for campaign implementation and performance reporting
- Analysing and reporting on various metrics to measure success of content marketing and outreach campaign activity to support the commercial client objectives
- Collaborating with your colleagues across the agency to integrate your campaigns with the wider client strategies
- Supporting the agency in relevant new business development pitches
- Creating thought-leadership content for the agency blog and supporting additional agency marketing initiatives where required
- Commit to personal development using both agency training & support as well as personal commitment to personal and performance improvement
- Be visible throughout the agency as a thought leader on content marketing, and able to clearly articulate opportunities with colleagues and agency senior management team
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
Extensive experience and understanding within a content based role with a minimum of 2 years demonstrable hands-on experience.
- A solid understanding of SEO and how Content Marketing impacts organic search visibility
- Experience in conception, creation and implementation of content strategies to deliver measureable performance for clients
- Superb planning and organisation skills that allow you to manage multiple competing priorities, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to engage both internal and external stakeholders
- You will be willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary. Most of all, you’ll be passionate about what you do and willing to learn, ask questions and get involved
WHAT WE’LL OFFER YOU
- A challenging, flexible and interesting role: We believe in giving our team members autonomy to do their best work, and there’s genuine opportunity for the right person to shape their role and build their profile within the company
- High quality training and coaching from talented people: We take professional development very seriously indeed. We’ll give you all the support you need to excel, as well as the chance to work with and learn from some of the best in the business
- A long list of great brands to work with: Our clients range from local heavyweights (Newcastle Building Society and Hays Travel) through to household names (ATG Tickets, Clarks, The Pen Shop) in a wide range of sectors and industries
- A fun team culture, legendary social events and great benefits: Our team satisfaction surveys list our people and culture as the best things about working at Silverbean, and our social calendar is one of the best out there. You’ll also enjoy an attractive range of benefits and company perks as part of the deal
- Ambitious growth plans and great progression opportunities: Most of Silverbean’s senior team started out in entry roles here, and if you’re ambitious and committed there are some fantastic progression opportunities available
We really want to see your best side. Please don’t make us read between the lines!
We receive a lot of applications for every role we advertise. Here are a few pointers to help make yours stand out:
- Be very clear about why you’re a great fit for this role, and for Silverbean: your CV tells us a little, but we’re much more interested in your covering letter, so make it count!
- We need you to spell out exactly what you can bring to the role: Give specific examples of relevant experience wherever you can – what did you do, what were the results and what did you learn?
- We’re not business formal: Corporate speak isn’t required, so don’t be afraid to be yourself.