We’re looking for a budding digital marketer to join our growing Paid Marketing team. So, if you want to progress your career at one of the North East’s leading agencies, then email us your CV and covering letter!
Working alongside our team of Paid Marketing Managers, you’ll be working on live client accounts, assisting with search, shopping, display, video, mobile and social strategies, plus keeping up-to-date on the latest changes in the industry.
Job Title: Paid Marketing Executive
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Reporting to: Senior Paid Marketing Manager
Salary: £16k – 23k, dependent on experience, plus pension and benefits package
About the role:
As the newest member of our Paid team, you’ll be responsible for supporting Paid Managers with day-to-day campaign optimisation, client reporting and creating ads for our large and varied array of clients.
With the support of your team, you’ll:
- Assist Paid Marketing Managers with optimisation activities and bring new ideas to improve outstanding performance against client objectives
- Gain a detailed understanding of Google, Bing and multi-channel reporting
- Recommend ways to promote the client’s brand to their target audiences across multiple channels including Google, YouTube and Social platforms
- Be a further point of communication for clients over email, telephone and in person
- Provide insight into campaign performance via weekly/monthly reporting and analysis to demonstrate the results of your work
- Work closely with your Line Manager to develop your personal progress and service performance
- Analyse competitor activity and investigate trends to increase awareness of client industries
- Collaborate with other services including SEO, Analytics and Affiliates to exceed client goals
- Keep abreast of new changes, industry developments and opportunities for Silverbean and our clients
- Support Silverbean’s own marketing and new business development teams with case studies, blog posts and pitch materials.
What you’ll offer us:
We don’t require a lot of experience at a Paid Marketing Executive level. Enthusiasm and the right mind-set are a must, but any previous exposure to digital marketing and PPC is a bonus.
- An analytical, problem-solving mind-set: Good at investigating, solving problems and telling stories with data.
- Creative Ideas: Think of creative ways to increase brand awareness and online profitably – whether within traditional Paid Search or other paid marketing channels.
- Organisational skills: Confidently managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Communication: Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience.
- Initiative and enthusiasm: Willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary. Most of all, be passionate about what you do and be willing to learn, ask questions and get involved.
What we’ll offer you:
- A challenging, flexible and interesting role: We believe in giving team members the freedom to do their best work, and there’s genuine opportunity for the right person to shape their role and grow within the company.
- High quality training and coaching from talented people: We take personal and professional development very seriously indeed. We’ll give you all the support you need to excel, and to work with and learn from some of the best in the business.
- A long list of great brands to work with: Our clients range from local heavyweights (such as Newcastle College and Newcastle Building Society) to household names (Clarks, Explore Worldwide & Godiva Chocolates) in a wide range of industries.
- A fun team culture, legendary social events and great benefits: Our people and culture are the best things about working at Silverbean, and our social calendar is one of the best out there. You’ll also enjoy an attractive range of benefits and company perks as part of the deal.
- Ambitious growth plans and great progression opportunities: Most of Silverbean’s senior team started out on the factory floor, and if you’re ambitious and committed you can carve your own path within the agency.
Demonstrate your digital marketing skills (and knowledge of Paid Marketing if applicable); how you’ve used them to improve performance – what did you do, what were the results and what did you learn?
What attracted you to Silverbean? Your covering letter should sell your enthusiasm and why you think you’re a good fit for us. Most importantly, be yourself! Skills can be taught but the right attitude is an absolute must.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter explaining what makes you an ideal candidate. If we agree, we will be in touch! If you’ve got any questions, please feel free to give us a call or drop us an email and we’ll be happy to help.