If you’re seeking a new career challenge, look no further! We’re on the hunt for a Paid Marketing Manager to join our award-winning (and certified google premier partner) Paid Marketing team.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a dedicated and ambitious person to develop a career in paid search (PPC) as a Paid Marketing Manager, at one of the North East’s largest digital agencies, working with exciting brands ranging from high-end fashion to household names on engaging and intelligent Paid strategies.
Sound like your kinda thing? Read on…
Job Title: Paid Marketing Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Reporting to: Senior Paid Marketing Manager
Salary: £22k – 30k, dependent on experience, plus pension and benefits package
We’re looking for an experienced marketer with proven experience of Paid Marketing. You’ll have experience of designing and developing successful strategies to achieve clients’ objectives, as well as an understanding of the “nuts and bolts” of PPC technical implementation, particularly via Google DoubleClick, but including other paid marketing platforms where appropriate.
Previous agency PPC experience would be valuable, but we’re also happy to consider those with experience gained via an in-house position. In addition to PPC and digital marketing experience, we’re looking for outstanding account management and client communication skills, with a keen eye for what’s next in the PPC industry and best-practice tools.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build a deep understanding of your clients’ needs and priorities, and create tailored PPC strategies across search, shopping, display, video, mobile and social that will help them achieve their goals
- Develop and implement high-performing campaigns that achieve and exceed clients’ objectives
- Identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients to exceed objectives
- Provide analysis, insight and ideas to improve client strategies and our service as a whole
- Maintain strong relationships with clients, agency partners and other stakeholders
- Continuously develop your own PPC knowledge, keep up to date with industry happenings, share and support Paid Marketing Executives to do the same
- Support Silverbean’s own marketing and new business development teams with case studies, blog posts and pitch materials
- Build your agency reputation; both internally and in external community and industry networks
- Support and mentor Paid Marketing Executives to develop their skills across the DoubleClick stack, AdWords and social management platforms
What you’ll offer us:
Most of Silverbean’s senior team started out on the factory floor, so we’re looking for someone ambitious and committed to carving your own path within the agency – as well as a GSOH and a keen interest for being the best you can be at all things PPC!
- Analytical mind-set: You’ll be good at investigating, trend-spotting, solving problems and telling stories with data.
- Creative ideas: You’ll be able to understand needs and behaviours of the client’s customer base and implement creative ways to target them; increasing clients’ performance.
- Technical skills: You’ll have a strong base knowledge of PPC strategy, optimisation and client management; maintaining up-to-date Google and social qualifications.
- Organised: You’ll be confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Communication: Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience.
- Initiative and Enthusiasm: You’ll be willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary.
- Commercial: identifying new ways to build client trust and increase account growth opportunities
- Multi-channel; Understanding of additional digital and offline marketing channels (integrated agency or multi-channel role an advantage)
Most of all, you’ll be passionate about what you do, challenge best-practice and strive for exceeding client expectations.
What we’ll offer you:
A career at Silverbean is rewarding and motivating. You’ll work alongside like-minded people who work collaboratively to drive results – and have fun whilst doing so! We’ve got a competitive benefits package packed with perks, along with this bunch of additional good stuff:
- A challenging, flexible and interesting role: We believe in giving our team members autonomy to do their best work, and there’s genuine opportunity for the right person to shape their role and build their profile within the company.
- High quality training and coaching from talented people: We take professional development very seriously indeed. We’ll give you all the support you need to excel, as well as the chance to work with and learn from some of the best in the business.
- A long list of great brands to work with: Our clients range from local heavyweights (such as Newcastle College) through to major household names (LK Bennett and BMW)) in a wide range of sectors and industries.
- A fun team culture, legendary social events and great benefits: Our team satisfaction surveys list our people and culture as the best things about working at Silverbean, and our social calendar is one of the best out there. You’ll also enjoy an attractive range of benefits and company perks as part of the deal, including a company pension, flexitime, working from home days, free snacks and drinks and your birthday off!
- Ambitious growth plans and great progression opportunities: If you’re ambitious and committed, with the right attitude to match there are some fantastic progression opportunities available.
- We’re not all talk: Check out our Glassdoor profile so you can read staff reviews from the people themselves.
Silverbean is a 50-person digital agency based on Hoult’s Yard in Newcastle upon Tyne. Over the past 15 years we’ve built a fantastic reputation for achieving great results for our clients via SEO, Paid Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Content, CRO, Analytics and Strategy, either individually or in combination.
Most importantly, we’re proud to be part of an amazing team of enthusiastic, talented and friendly digital marketers, who are the reason for our success. We take great care of our people and our culture – our team members enjoy a range of benefits, from the basics like a pension and generous holiday allowance through to free breakfast and snacks, paid quarterly socials and on-site massages!
We really want to see your best side. Please don’t make us read between the lines!
We receive a lot of applications for every role we advertise. Here are a few pointers to help make yours stand out:
- Be very clear about why you feel you’re a great fit for this role, and why you want to join our growing team.
- Give specific examples of relevant client communication, insights and performance experience wherever you can – what did you do, what were the results and what did you learn?
- Don’t be afraid to be yourself. We’re not business-formal, so be creative and pack your application with personality where possible. Anything additional that you want to include is welcome, especially if you believe it’ll set you apart from the rest.