Job Title: Affiliate Marketing Manager
Location: Newcastle upon Tyne
Reporting to: Senior Affiliate Marketing Manager
Salary: £22k-30k + Pension Package & Attractive Staff Benefits
The ideal candidate will have a proven record of maintaining excellent client relationships in order to manage affiliate programs across our portfolio – which includes major brands within a number of sectors such as travel, outdoors, finance, homeware, fashion and others.
They will have strong communication skills, great knowledge of digital marketing and the ability to manage various stakeholders and projects at once. We are looking for a team player who is highly analytical with excellent time management and organisational skills.
A few particulars of the role:
- Deliver an overall excellent service and high relationship management to all clients within your portfolio
- Create and deliver tailored affiliate marketing programs that incorporate clients’ business and marketing objectives
- Maintain a good understanding of each of your clients businesses, their marketing objectives and business goals
- Proactively identify opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, to help deliver against their objectives and goals
- Provide regular, actionable recommendations to ensure maximum affiliate promotion and revenue
- Maintain appropriate level of knowledge across the industry, as well as network and affiliate tools and software
- Help to develop strong relationships with affiliates, clients and networks through delivery of high-standard reports and communication
- Build good relationships with clients that encourage loyalty and up-sell across other Silverbean services
- Work alongside external partners such as PR agencies, developers and networks, to provide a seamless affiliate marketing experience for every client in your portfolio.
Is it you we're looking for?
A few traits we’d love:
- Extremely well organised and professional: We need someone proactive with heaps of initiative who can maintain the high standards set by our Affiliate Marketing team – and aim to go one better!
- Creative Ideas: Being able to compose creative ways to increase brand awareness and relationship building and work with your clients to bring them to life to achieve success.
- Organisational skills: Confident managing a challenging workload, working to deadlines and prioritising tasks to keep on top of multiple campaigns, clients and other tasks.
- Communication: Excellent internal and external communication skills with the ability to adapt depending on the audience. This role requires you to engage with an array of stakeholders from different backgrounds and at different levels of seniority, so we’re after a strong and confident communicator.
- Initiative and Enthusiasm: Willing and able to go above and beyond for your clients, challenge yourself and take calculated risks where necessary. Most of all, be passionate about what you do and willing to learn, ask questions and get stuck in.
- Proven account management skills: As mentioned above, our Affiliate Marketing Manager positions require at least two years’ experience in a client facing role.
What's in it for you?
It’s not all about our needs, after all. At Silverbean you’ll enjoy a rewarding role amongst people who want to make a difference.
We’ll offer you…
- A challenging, flexible and interesting role: We believe in giving team members the freedom to do their best work, and there’s genuine opportunity for the right person to shape their role and grow within the company.
- High quality training and coaching from talented people: We take personal and professional development very seriously indeed. We’ll give you all the support you need to excel, and to work with and learn from some of the best in the business.
- A long list of great brands to work with: Our clients range from local heavyweights (Berghaus & ScS) to household names (The Ticket Factory, New Balance, totes ISOTONER, HelloFresh and Simba Sleep) in a wide range of sectors and industries.
- A fun team culture, legendary social events and great benefits: Our people and culture are rated by our team as some of the best things about working at Silverbean, and our social calendar is unlike anything you’ll have experienced elsewhere. You’ll also enjoy an attractive range of benefits and company perks as part of the deal. You can read more of our Culture/Staff Benefits here.
- Ambitious growth plans and great progression opportunities: You want to work somewhere you can progress, we get that. Most of Silverbean’s senior team started out on the factory floor, and if you’re ambitious and committed you can carve your own path within the agency.
We’re not all talk: Check out our Glassdoor profile so you can read staff reviews from the people themselves.
For every role we advertise, we’re pretty swamped with applications. If you see yourself as our newest Affiliate Marketing Manager, you’ll need to sell yourself and cut through the noise.
Here are a few tips, from us to you!
Demonstrate your digital marketing skills and knowledge of Affiliate/Digital Marketing; how you’ve used this to improve and grow campaigns in the past – what did you do, what were the results and what did you learn? What attracted you to Silverbean?
Your covering letter should sell your enthusiasm and why you think you’re a good fit for us. Most importantly, be yourself! Skills can be taught but the right attitude is gold-dust to us.
Send your CV to [email protected] or use the handy little form at the side of this page!