Craghoppers is a British outdoor clothing manufacturer and supplier that was founded in Batley, West Yorkshire. Craghoppers was established back in 1965 and they are part of the Regatta Group. The company was set up by outdoor enthusiasts who were planning an expedition to climb Mount Everest.
Silverbean have managed the Affiliate Program for several years, and the client wanted to continue to see online growth through the channels in line with other digital channels.
Our objective was to increase revenue by 10% year on year.
- Increase the affiliate mix via the channel to push content.
- Ensure we build relationships with key strategic partners for “always on” strategy.
- Increase recruitment and engagement.
- Ensure communication to publishers is maximised.
- Create voucher, cashback, content, employee benefit strategies.
- Maximise on-site sale messaging via the channel to recruit new users.
- Clicks saw a 42% increase.
- Orders saw a 151% increase.
- Revenue saw a 133% increase.
- Conversion rate saw a 76% increase.