oki-ni is one of the world’s leading online fashion retailers, specialising in high-end fashion products from globally-recognised designers and up-and-coming fashion talent. Each season they showcase the best that the fashion world has to offer, presenting it in a rich and innovative environment.
oki-ni had set an objective to increase their social following via their digital marketing channels, however hitting the planned target was proving harder than first anticipated. Silverbean were tasked with supporting achieving this target via the affiliate channel.
- Increase oki-ni’s social following through Instagram.
- Enhance the brand’s profile and brand awareness.
- Grow the brand’s email database.
- Liaised with top lifestyle publications on brand-focused content campaigns.
- Utilised a competition around the highly sought-after Adidas x Kanye West Yeezy Boost with a key affiliate.
- Collaborated with the number one premier menswear and lifestyle publication Hypebeast.
- Created a giveaway competition of the Adidas x Kanye West Yeezy Boost.
- Targeted the loyal following of five million followers to ensure huge brand exposure.
- 10,000 shares within the first hour of the Instagram post going live – 60,000 in total over seven days.
- Over 10,000 entries in total, resulting in a similar uplift in the oki-ni database size.
- oki-ni’s total Instagram following increased by over 60% in the first 48 hours of the competition going live and 72% overall.
What the client says
Silverbean provides excellent client services and affiliate relationship management. With great support from the agency, the competition was a massive success which delivered strong growth on our social following and engagement, traffic and brand awareness.
Marketing Manager, oki-ni & Menlook