Careers & Culture at Silverbean
Ready to be an affiliate marketing expert?
We’re constantly growing as an agency. That means we’re also constantly recruiting new talent to our team. We recruit slightly differently around here: we keep all the affiliate marketing expert roles we regularly recruit for open on our portal.
That way, you know the types of roles we recruit for and can apply in advance of our next wave of recruitment.
All of our roles are listed on our careers portal:Visit our careers portal
Be the best you
Click to find out more 👇
Helping you be you, inside and outside of work.
- Team development budgets
- Personal budget for learning something new
- Long service awards
- Agency Manager training
- Sales Academy training
- Fast Forward talent development program.
Family friendly benefits
- Flexible working
- Enhanced maternity and paternity
- Unlimited leave
- Hybrid working
- Remote working
Health and wellbeing
- Employee Assistance program
- Private medical or healthcare cash plan
- Bring your dog to work
Connectivity at work
- Legendary social nights
- Team social budgets
- Birthday breakfast with the CEO
Protecting your finances
- Life insurance
- Enhanced pension contribution
Recognising you for the extras
We use a reward and recognition platform to recognise when people do that little bit more. The platform enables us to shout out, recognise our colleagues and give points out. Then, they can use them to enjoy an experience or to treat themselves to something extra.
Understanding who you are at work
To help our people be themselves at work, we need to understand who they are. To do this, every person has a Clarity4D profile which is accessible to everyone else across the agency. The profile enables us to understand how that person will show up at work, and how best to work alongside them.
Every year, we hire paid interns to join our team on a year’s placement. Last year’s interns were all made permanent and work part time with us while studying for their degree.
If you would like to join our internship program please apply through our careers page. https://sbuk.sutihr.com/jobs
Our recruitment process
We don’t believe in prolonging our recruitment processes, so our process is just two stages.
The first stage is an initial conversation with some competency based questions. It’s really important to us that the interviews are a two-way process. It’s your opportunity to ask questions to find out if it’s the right role and agency for you. Plus, it’s our opportunity to find out more about you and what you can bring to the role.
In the first interview, we look for you to demonstrate our core competencies which are:
- Having great communication skills
- Having the relevant technical skills (if it’s an entry level role you’re applying for, don’t worry. We’ll make sure you’re fully trained!)
- Being action orientated and getting things done
- Having integrity and doing the right thing
- Solving problems for your customers
- Having commercial awareness
- Ensuring you’re a great team-mate and building relationships with the N21 team
- Being innovative and creative – don’t just settle for the way things have always been done, how are you going to make us better, different and unignorable?
If you demonstrate the right competencies for the role, you’ll be invited to a second stage. We’ll ask you to complete a Clarity4D profile prior to the interview. There are no wrong or right answers on the profile, it’s just so we can see how best to work with you. You’ll also be asked to prepare a role-specific presentation prior to the interview to present.
If you’re successful, we’ll make you an offer. Should you accept, we’ll prepare an excellent onboarding plan and training plan to ensure you realise your potential at Silverbean and become an affiliate marketing expert.
If we haven’t yet answered your questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Find out more about our recruitment privacy statement here.