Silverbean shortlisted for 6 awards at the 2023 Performance Marketing Awards
This month, Silverbean celebrated an impressive six nominations at the 2023 Performance Marketing Awards, a record result for the Newcastle-based affiliate marketing agency.
The six awards included an agency nomination for Silverbean, with the other five coming in collaboration with world-renowned clients the agency has helped to create successful results and growth for.
The shortlist includes:
- Best Affiliate & Partnership Marketing Agency – Silverbean: Curating the culture for global excellence & innovation.
- Best Programme Launch or Migration – Tesco, Silverbean & Impact: Achieving Incremental Growth for Tesco through successful network migration and recruiting new partners.
- Best Managed Affiliate Programme (SME) – Sage Appliances & Silverbean: Exceeding growth targets for Sage Appliances via a full-funnel affiliate strategy.
- Best Influencer Marketing Campaign – The Body Shop & Silverbean: Building an influencer partnership platform which focuses on lasting relationships to drive long-term success.
- Best Content Commerce Campaign – Ralph Lauren & Silverbean: Creating Awareness for Ralph Lauren’s Polo ID collection through luxury content.
- Best Performance Marketing Innovation – John Lewis, Silverbean & Revlifter: Innovating the customer experience to recapture deal-seeking customers.
Some standout results for these nominations included increasing Sage Appliances’ online traffic by +84% and their orders by +253% in less than 12 months. Closed User Group partners now make up 9% of overall revenue (Apr 22 – Jan 23) versus 0% prior to Silverbeans programme management. Read more about Sage’s success via Silverbean’s website: https://www.silverbean.com/our-work/case-studies/sage-appliances/
Established in 2007, the 17th edition of the Performance Marketing Awards takes place on Thursday 11th May 2023 at Grosvenor House, Park Lane in London. The ceremony provides agencies and brands alike with the opportunity to showcase their achievements, gain industry recognition, stand out from competitors and spotlight achievements for potential new prospects.
Since launching in 2002, Silverbean has impressed clients across the globe with its approach and commitment to accelerating revenue growth through quality partners. By leveraging their industry-leading Partnership Progression Model, they focus on the next highest impact opportunity and are consistently driving affiliate and partner marketing programs forward, with a track record of working with clients including Tesco, HelloFresh, Ralph Lauren John Lewis and The Body Shop.